Guest Post Submission Guidelines
- Ensure that written material should not be submitted in the form of direct promotion. It should not directly promote an individual or a brand.
- Articles must be shared in .docx format only.
- Make sure the content is copyscape free; wherever necessary, please add proper citations and statistics references. The article length should be more than 500 words.
- A relevant Image should also be shared with the docs. File or email.
For complete guest post guidelines, please share the article idea to our editor and we shall take it from there.
Types Of Posts/News We Accept
- An article which has thorough analysis about a particular business niche in the industry
- The content/news/Press release can be in the form of tips, advice from real entrepreneurs and business owners who are sharing their knowledge and insights
- Learnings from an individual business journey, failure stories and new product launches, event promotions, with a value add a factor for everyone including the end customers
- Articles about a specific industry/research– example – business validation or change in policy, the introduction of the new rules from the government, any impending merger/acquisition or controversial issues that require a conversation.
Content Policy and Guidelines
PLEASE READ THIS AGREEMENT CAREFULLY BEFORE YOU USE OUR SERVICES
Must Meet Overall Policies
The PR News does a thorough review of all press releases (PRs) before distribution, but only to ensure these are newsworthy and meet the specified editorial guidelines in terms of style, structure, and format as recommended by the Associated Press. All PRs submitted must have content that shares real newsworthy information and must not be promotional or misleading, or market any product or service directly or indirectly.
PRs should not promote a business model or practice that is deemed as unacceptable or is not in accordance with our overall marketing and business policies. The decision whether a PR meets the accepted industry standards will be taken at the sole discretion of our experts.
All claims made in client PR are the sole responsibility of the client as a third party content provider and are not asserted or guaranteed by The PR News. Syndicating a PR to our network does not indicate that The News PR has fact-checked the information.
Using spam phrases is not allowed in PRs. Please don’t use common advertisement and promotional words and phrases like ‘Click here’ or ‘Great business opportunity’ and the likes. Avoid using exclamation marks and caps on specific words with an intent to promote your products and/ or services.
No Content that Intends to Harm
PRs must not contain any content that is intended to harm the reputation of an individual, group, or company. The tone and tenor of the content must not incite, promote, or express hatred and must steer clear of bigotry, racism, or unjustified violence. The releases must not include “hate speech”, be it directed at an individual or a group, depending upon the membership within some classes, which include but are not limited to, language, religious affiliation, race, gender identity, sexual orientation, or sex.
It is the responsibility of the company to make sure the information used in the PR is accurate and current to substantiate any professional claims. All PRs referencing legal action or criminal matters must be backed by appropriate documents duly referenced and attested by credible authorities.
All PR’s once completed by our staff will be submitted to the client via email with a request to edit, alter, or correct any information that is incorrect. The client will have that opportunity to make such corrections and resubmit to The PR News. This process will be used as many times as possible until the client replies via email with an “I AGREE” statement of responsibility attesting to the fact that the client agrees to be held solely responsible for all of the content and any and all resulting consequences of the FINAL APPROVED PRESS RELEASE.
By your submission of any draft of a PR, or if being interviewed for your convenience to provide the information for a PR, you agree to abide by all the terms, conditions, policies, procedures, and guidelines stated on this document. The PR News may amend these terms and conditions from time to time and you will be duly notified. If you do not agree to the changes and modifications, you must clearly state so and not use our PR services. Your continued usage of our services will automatically signify your acceptance of the updated terms.
The PR News will not be liable for any acts or omission by you, including any damages of any kind that you may incur as a result of such acts. The PR News services must not be used for unlawful purposes or for promotion of illegal activities. Our relationship will be terminated immediately on acknowledgement of such acts and you will be reported to the appropriate authorities.
If you post content on a website, make sure you post links to the website or otherwise make (or allow any third party to make) content available by means of the website. You are entirely responsible for the content and any harm resulting from the content. This holds true regardless of whether the content is in the form of text, graphics, computer software or other.
By making content available via PR or other means using any The PR News service, you represent and warrant that:
- The downloading, copying and use of the content will not infringe the proprietary rights, including but not limited to the copyright, patent, trademark or trade secret rights of any third party.
- If your employer has the rights to intellectual property you create, you have either received permission from your employer to post or make available the content, including but not limited to any software or secured from your employer a waiver to all rights in or to the content.
- You have fully complied with any and all third-party licenses relating to the Content, and have done all things needed to successfully pass through any required terms to end users.
- The Content does not contain or install any viruses, worms, malware or other harmful or vicious software.
- The Content is not spam or randomly-generated, and does not contain unethical or unwanted commercial content designed to drive traffic to third party sites or boost the search engine rankings of third party sites, or to enable unlawful acts or mislead recipients as to the source of the material.
- The Content is not obscene, libelous or defamatory, hateful or racially or ethnically objectionable, does not contain threats or incite violence towards individuals or entities, and does not violate the privacy or publicity rights of any third party.
- The Content is not getting advertised via unwanted electronic messages such as spam links on newsgroups, email lists, other blogs and websites, and similar unsolicited promotional methods.
- You will not hold The News PR of any charges with regard to copyright infringements should the content you provide, be copyright protected by any third party.
- You agree to defend, indemnify The News PRand its officers, directors, agents, employees, subsidiaries and affiliates against all losses, claims, liabilities, damages, and expenses of any nature directly or indirectly arising out of content you submit or that are submitted from you by any means.
The PR News cannot review all the materials submitted, nor do we conduct fact-checking, as we are providing PR’s as a “pay for service” only purchase and therefore cannot be responsible for the content of the material, its use and effect. By operating our Newsroom and syndicating PR’s, The PR News does not imply that it endorses the material posted and trusts such material to be useful and within established legal framework.
The PR News cannot review all of the materials made available through websites or web pages to which The PR News links. We do not have any control over those websites and web pages and are not responsible for their contents and its use. By linking to a non-The PR News website or web page, we do not represent or imply that we endorse the website or its contents. You are solely responsible for taking all precautions necessary to protect yourself and your systems from viruses, worms and damaging content. The News PR disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from use of such websites and web pages.
The PR News requests others to respect its intellectual property rights just as it respects the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that your work is being infringed on this site, please inform our agent for claims of copyright or other intellectual property infringement immediately.
The PR News may terminate our relationship with you, to all or any part at any time and remove your content from the site, with or without cause, with or without notice, effective immediately. If you wish to terminate this Agreement, you may do so by providing the 30-day advance notice to our email.
Notwithstanding the current and any other agreement, if you have submitted and paid for content for a PR, such content can be removed by The PR News if we determine in our sole discretion that your content violates our Terms of Service or you materially breach this Agreement.
You agree to indemnify and hold harmless The PR News, its officers, directors, agents, employees, its subsidiaries, affiliates, contractors, and its licensors, and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any and all claims, losses, damages (actual and consequential), suits, judgments, litigation costs and attorneys’ fees, of every kind and nature, arising out of your use of all of our services including but not limited to, out of your violation of this Agreement.
This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between The PR News as it relates to PR’s and you concerning the subject matter hereof, and may only be modified by a written amendment signed by an authorized executive of The News PR, or by the posting of a revised version. The PR News may assign its rights under this Agreement without condition. This Agreement will be binding upon and will insure to the benefit of the parties, their successors and permitted assigns.
You can request to stop a scheduled or under review PR before publication.
We process all requests for stopping PR’s received during normal business hours
Write to us to make a stop request.
Because The News PR’s staff including writers, editors, graphics team and others would already have put forth best efforts in completing your PR, you agree that your request to stop a scheduled PR will not result in any monetary refund and you agree to be responsible for any subscription charges should the PR be a part of any and all SEO Plans that you may be subscribing to.
A press release once distributed can’t be stopped and removal is not possible once syndicated. In case of any unlawful or serious offence, you can directly reach us via email.
IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANY PORTION OF THE AGREEMENT ABOVE, PLEASE DO NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES USE OUR SERVICE.